Sunday, January 16, 2011

AVON VOICE!!! FEMALE TALENT!!!

Hey peep!!! Beauty ada berita menarik nak share!!! Ada sapa-sapa yang punya talent menyanyi please come and join this compt.... You noe what?? 20 chooses will be participate on online vote... Then the 2nd round for this compt. akan dibuat di HONG KONG and final kat NEW YORK CITY!!! Wow amazing.... Beauty nih macam nak surrender awal-awal jek... Cam tak layak jek kan... Huhuhuhuuu.... But others yang ada talent yang sangat bagus please come and join this event!!! ;-) Details adalah seperti di dalam flyers oke or seperti dibawah....

Venue : KL Central Station, Level 2
Date & Day : 16 January 2011 - Sunday
Time : 10.00 am - 5.00 pm

So you alls can start prektis now for the song macam dalam list tu... if tak nampak nah beauty list kan....

*You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman*
*Because You Loved Me*
*Girl Just Want To Have Fun*
*Greatest Love Of All*
*How Do I Live*
*I Believe I Can Fly*
*I Turn To You*
*I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)*
*I Will Survive*
*Material Girl*
*My Heart Will Go On*
*Over The Rainbow*
*Unbreak My Heart*
*You Are Not Alone*
*I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing*
*Stronger*
*Stand By Me*
*I Want It That Way*
*I'm Every Woman*
*Ain't No Sunshine*

Yeah!!!! So many song you can choose.... Please join them... (but if you've been choosen one of the lucky singer please tell me ya!!! hehehee)... And please take a note!! Pertandingan nih ala-ala One In A Million oke... Nyanyi acapella.. So u just sing pegi sana lenggang kangkung jek... Coz they want to find the VOICE!!! Suara mutu keunggulan... Cheee Waahhh!!!! Oke guyz!! Gud luck!!! ;-)

2 comments:

mummY2Y said...

nape tak try?

misz beauty said...

tak layak la kak watie... =(