Wednesday, August 05, 2009

You Are My Sunshine....

Dear... I noe you are owest read my blog diary.... Which is more talking and telling about you and me... I juz read your new entry on your space blog... It have a song of You Are My Sunshine... Suddenly i feel like want to read your space and noe what s going on there... And I found dat thing... I cant comment on it and you noe why... And I think you are dedicated it to me if i'm not mistaken... Sorry if its wrong.... But if its real... You noe dat i will never leaving you, you are my sunshine too... My ONLY sunshine until my heart's beating stop but it will continues even we are in different world... InsyaAllah... You noe who you are dear... You noe where is your place in my heart... You are not juz my sunshine but more then that... My moonlight, my star, my world and so on... Please dun ask me why and what reason for me to loving you... It will be a long answer and maybe i dunt have the answer for it... I juz noeing dat i love you and i will love you forever... Remember it dear, i love you... I love u so much and much... May Allah bless us... Amin.

1 comment:

ubi merah pedas enak dimakan.. said...

waaaa...
nice word to read..
really touching..
hehe