Monday, April 20, 2009

Long Tagged from Miss Bliss =D

Tag from Miss Bliss dearest! Thanks dear. Sowi i was late..;-)


LAST THINGS


Last phone call
from my Mummy

Last text msg
from sayang

Last time cried
erk..... last week :-(

HAVE YOU EVER?


Date someone twice
Not twice but owest... Wif sayang lah... ;-)

Been cheated
nope.

Kiss someone and regretted it
nope.

Lost someone special
my cousin

IN THE PAST MONTH...HAVE YOU


Fallen out of love
fall deeply in love everyday with my sayang.

Laughed until you cried
yes!

Met someone who change your life
yup, my sayang was change my life a lots dude... being a fiance to him then will be hes wife soon.. yey!!!!!!! ;-)

Found out someone was talking about you
yes of course

How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
not relevant.

How many kids do you want to have?
Two or three... I think dats enuf for me... =)

Do you have any pets?does a fish counts?
Nope... Mummy dun want me tp hav a pets but i love cat so much =(

Do you want to change your name?
nope, changing my name won't change everything else.

What time did you wake up today?
6.15am... My alarm owest disturbing me.... ;-p

What were you doing at midnight last night?
watched a documentary about human & wild life... Lastly mummy was watching alone and i'm sleep... huhuhuuu ;-p

Name something you cannot wait for?
My BIG Day!!!!!!!

Last time you see your father?
hurmmm.... dont remember....

What’s one thing you wish could change?
dunno...

Have you ever talk to a person named Tom?
don't know any tom.

What getting on your nerves right now?
being sayang wife... ;-p

Elementary/Primary School
SK Pendita Za'ba, SK Sultan Ibrahim 4, SK Taman Universiti, SK Serdang

Middle/secondary school
SMK Sri Serdang, SMK Dato' Panglima Perang Kiri

Hair color
black with hightlight

Long or short
Long

Want kids
yes please.

Want to get married
yes... cant wait :-D

Career in mind
Gud Wife to Sayang, Lovely Mom for child and Successfull Business Woman

HAVE YOU EVER?


Kiss a stranger
neva!!!

Lost glasses/contacts
i take good care of my lens. coz it makes my eyes look more cute.. ;-)

Ran away from home and get killed by my dad?
no.

Broken someone’s heart
no i think.

Been arrested
no! I'm a gud gurl... ;-)

Cried when someone died
of course.

Is there any person you want to be with right now?
definitely.

Do you believe in God?
i believe. and i trust.

2 comments:

Good.Girl.Herself™ said...

OMG thanks sis,sanggup abiskan masa buat tag ni..Hehehe..Didn't mean to dera u :] Mwahks.

misz beauty said...

eheheee... no prob lah dear... u noe me kan mesti buat punye even panjang berjela... ;-)