Thursday, February 21, 2008

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Where did you meet?
Bandar Sunway... Neva forget dat time =)

When did you meet?
A day before our 1st date. Heheheeee.

Was it love at first sight?
Not quite…

Where was your first date?
He bring me to da beach party at Sunway Lagoon… So funny him dat time =)

How long until you met the parents?
A Year.

When was it official?
22 April 2006. Do luv 22 so much. My Bufday also on 22 ;-)

Whats the sweetest thing he has ever done for you?
To much... Not enought space to write it here...=)

Does he buy you lots of gifts?
Only present for my bufday last year. But it was a perfect gift =)

Whats your favorite thing to do together?
Fight with him!!! Hahahaaaaaa.....

When did you know you were falling in love?
After 2 or 3 month we were declare. Coz dat time i noe how truth his loving me. b4 dat i tot he was juz scandal. huhuhuuu;-p

Who said I love you first?
I can't remember. Maybe him or maybe me, but i remember we say love each other afta a year we're being together. Take a time woooo=D

What annoys you about him?
When he is lazy to reply my messages.
When he is late.
When he call me juz to say "awk kat mane?? ok bye". Suke MAin2.

Has he ever hurt you badly?
Hmm.

Would he ever cheat?
No.

Do you trust him?
Yes.

Could you be without him?
NO!!!!!!

Do you think about him constantly when you are apart?
Always.

How long have you been together?
Close to two.

Can you see a future together?
With God's will, yes. InsyaAllah.

Would you like to get married?
I would love to, juz waiting for dat time. =)

Where can you see your relationship in a year’s time?
Get Married. Ops. Heheheee.

5 years time?
If all goes well, probably in dat time we having a cute baby. Juz like me. Hahahahaaa=D

Do you know there is definitely no-one better out there for you?
I can't find anyone like him anymore. To much thing happen to us, and he still being wif me till now.

Is he your best friend as well as your lover?
He is my best-best-best friend and a very good lover.

Does he come first over everyone else in your life?
He holds an importance in my life with my family.

Would you die for him?
Honestly, I will not die for him. But I will give my utmost all for his well-being.

Whats the funniest thing you have ever done together?
We are spontaneous.

Say something that only you two understand...
We don’t have any codes but any signs or body language only we ourselves knew it.

Does he make you laugh?
Yeah, of course.

Spent the night together?
Erkkkk.... FNF kot..;-)

Celebrated a holiday together?
Soon. Maybe for honeymoon. Weeeeeee =D

Made him cry?
Dunno.

Done anything spontaneous together?
Yes. We’re fun like that.

Is this love?
Definitely. True Love.

* Ok Sis Lysa. I've done!!!!;-)

2 comments:

Miss Sha said...

We are in love... ;P

misz beauty said...

;-)