Friday, April 06, 2007

~A Day Of Missing~

Today my lil cousin which is my lil hero's going back 2 kl from penang wif his mom... My uncle didnt come too, maybe he has a lot of werk to do in penang.... I mish so much much thiz two hero's... Cannot wait to see them.. Today become a long day fer me.... N honestly i mish my dear too... Its been a week i didnt met him.... Last week i only met him fer a while... So sad actually coz i mish him so much... Hope dat da two of my aunts hero's can make me feel better n cheering me up.... =(


Pict of my two lil heros... Mish them so much...



3 comments:

hbo said...

I really pissed off with you woman. Each time when we got back to Serdang, you alwayz have your own agenda. P sana laa... p sini laa... manalah nak jumpa. Irsyad keep on saying he missed you coz he didn't see you last weekend.

misz beauty said...

oitt.. ape pulak.... org siap bwk irsyad pi jalan2 kat jusco laie... cume x sempat jumpe acik jerk sbb acik pown bz... sampai mlm org tunggu acik x balik2 laie... bengkek jerk.... ija de cuti panjang seminggu nnt... insyaAllah will going to penang...=)

hbo said...

haaa... jangan janji yo. make sure tepati. anak den nie hah dah berkonan ngan ekau.... siap mish, mish lagi. poning kepalo den dibuek eh!